Pathfinder-Web
Home Product Technology Resources Company Contact
PRODUCT
Overview
Flight Scheduling
Flight Status
Airport Services
Weather Information
Flight Statistics
Web Services
  Delivery

Account Admin
Development
  Resources

Return on
  Investment

Why Switch?
Getting Started
FAQs
Flight Statistics

Flight statistics are important pieces of information that are often overlooked in the decision-making process. When making a shipping decision, not only is it important to know a flight’s on-time performance history, it is also important to understand just how late a flight tends to be. If a flight is on-time 80 percent of the time and over an hour late the other 20 percent, it adds risk to your decision. If, on the other hand, the flight is late only 15 minutes the other 20 percent of the time, your risk profile is much lower.

Pathfinder displays flight statistics for your chosen routes, so that you can review performance history prior to making a commitment.

Check a Flight Rating

















Pathfinder-Web


  sitemap     copyright     privacy     terms of use
2003 Conducive Technology Corp.